01/12/2012

12 Days of Blogmas

Okay, so I guess it's that time of year again! - It seems only yesterday that we were all contemplating this years new years resolutions. It is only when we stop to think about things that we realize quite how quickly this year has passed.

But this year, Christmas will be a bit different. As you can probably tell from the title, a group of us "Bloggers" have come up with a different take on the 12 Days of Christmas, and we have created the 12 days of Blogmas...

This means that over the course of 12 days in December we will be posting (loosely) Christmas related Blog Posts for you all to read, and hopefully enjoy!

Blogmas provides me with an opportunity to make up for my lack of activity over the course of this year - but rest assured I have a stock-pile of interesting themes and ideas coming your way soon!

More Soon!

Merry Blogmas Everyone,
Amber
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in what ideas you've got Amber! :D Eeee I love Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more posts about Christmas! ;)
    xx Ann

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.