18/12/2010

So Whats The Deal?

Hello Everyone,


Now you are probably wondering what on Earth I am doing - starting a blog... about well - life in general. My aim is to provide you with an insight into the inner workings of a teenagers mind. And maybe even give you some hints and tips along the way. Hopefully this blog will reach at least some people - then I can call it a success... but until then you might have to  put up with the ramblings of a teenage girl with far far far too much spare time on her hands.

Hopefully this blog should provide a useful space for you all to gain some advice, hints and tips - and who knows, maybe even make a few friends along the way. So to start the ball rolling, her is 5 facts about myself:
  • I love reading, writing, and listening to music
  • I enjoy meeting new people; and making new friends
  • I love animals - but have no pets myself
  • 9 times out of 10 I am the person people come to for advice - so do feel free to ask away!
  • I have way too much spare time on my hands ( clearly )
 Okay, so that is probably enough for now - if you have any suggestions about article topics, do feel free to comment, I would love to hear your opinions.

Thanks For Reading,

Hope To See You Soon

Amber
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.